What I like best in a cake is not neccessarily the cake itself but the fruit and the crumble on top. So what’s better out there than a dessert made of these two only? Bring on the peach and blueberry crumble!
Peach ans blueberry crumble
Ingredients (3 portions)
- 150g plain flour
- 150g room temperature butter
- 30g icing sugar + some for dusting
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 peaches
- 50g blueberries
How to make it
- Sieve flour, add butter, cinnamon and sugar. Mix together using your hands until it all sticks together
- Wrap in a cling film and leave in the freezer for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 200c, chop peaches, lay them in the ramekins and add blueberries, dust with some sugar
- Take the dough mix out from the freezer and grate using a fine grater or just cumble it on top to cover the fruit
- Bake for around 15 minutes until golden, dust with icing sugar when cooled down a bit
- Enjoy warm!